I really enjoy twists and hip openers, I think my favourite changes a lot depending on my flexibility and where I’m holding tensions, but at the moment I’d have to say the frog hip opening stretch, it’s quite a brutal one but I can see and feel the progress I’m making (one of my goal is to reach a full split) 🙂
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?