Hmm hard to say, probably an easy one that isn’t that complicated that has simple words and can be done in a short period of time like 15 minutes and under
Keep it realistic. When I first started I added lots of things to my morning routine, and I couldn't do it all, every day. So I reduced it to just things I could definitely commit to every day, and now I achieve it and it has become my routine
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.