Hmm hard to say, probably an easy one that isn’t that complicated that has simple words and can be done in a short period of time like 15 minutes and under
Keep it realistic. When I first started I added lots of things to my morning routine, and I couldn't do it all, every day. So I reduced it to just things I could definitely commit to every day, and now I achieve it and it has become my routine
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?