Hmm hard to say, probably an easy one that isn’t that complicated that has simple words and can be done in a short period of time like 15 minutes and under
Keep it realistic. When I first started I added lots of things to my morning routine, and I couldn't do it all, every day. So I reduced it to just things I could definitely commit to every day, and now I achieve it and it has become my routine
- How often do you stretch?
- How do you think stretching helps you you? Not just physically, but mentally too.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?
- Do you notice a difference when you stretch vs when you do not?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?