I think on intentionally breathing and allowing my body to ease into each pose with each breath. If I feel pain identify if it's tightness or doing the pose improperly and gently correct myself without criticism. I think to challenge myself to go deeper into each pose with each breath to release my body from being sedentary and connect with each part that is being stretched.
Stretching is the best thing for me because it is actually the only time I don't have things on my mind but I'm only aware of my body, how it feels what I want to do next. It's the perfect meditation
Its Lindsayyy N.
Generally "Ow, ow, ow" or "What a nice way to energize/ wind down", depending on the day and the stretches I decide to do.
- What types of stretches do you do in the morning (if any)? Do you have a few recommendations that really work for you?
- Do you bounce or hold your stretch?
- What are good ways to stretch your feet and hands?
- Do prefer to stretch before sleeping or when you wake up?
- Is it best to stretch in the morning or before bed?
- What is your favorite way to stretch your neck?
- Dose any one have a really good stretching routine, because I would really like one but I have not found any really good ones that I can do at home.
- Name three sensations other than the physical burn you love about getting your stretch on?
- Bounce or no bounce in your stretch?
- What kind of stretches would you recommend for someone who has very limited mobility in their joints/overweight/unfit etc…