i think it doesn’t matter what stretches you do. stretches shouldn’t be painful, but they should feel kind of uncomfortable. even if you can’t touch your toes, or even come close, sitting down and reaching towards your toes is a great way to loosen things up.
- What is your favorite stretch for sore legs?
- Stretching is great but I like to mix it up. What do you do on a daily basis to keep you going that you enjoy in regards to stretching?
- What do you feel after stretching?
- What type of stretch can I do with standing?
- I was just wondering which stretches should I be doing?
The panda stretch of course yeah just lie on your back and act like you're scratching your back on the corner of a hallway wall.
- Do you find the breaks between exercises to be really short?
- When do you stretch and for how long? Also how do you find routines?
- What do you include in your stretching routine?
- I have noticed that when I stretch I tend to always do the same thing and I get “bored.” Does anyone have any tips on how to stay motivated for stretching?
- Is there a specific routine you follow for stretching? If so, what is it?
- Do you focus on one body part or the whole body?
- What does your stretch routine look like? What do you follow? Or do you have your own routine? If so, what is it?
- How often do you stretch? More than once a day?
- What are the best stretches for the glutes?
- How has stretching helped you so far?