i think it doesn’t matter what stretches you do. stretches shouldn’t be painful, but they should feel kind of uncomfortable. even if you can’t touch your toes, or even come close, sitting down and reaching towards your toes is a great way to loosen things up.
The panda stretch of course yeah just lie on your back and act like you're scratching your back on the corner of a hallway wall.
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?