i think it doesn’t matter what stretches you do. stretches shouldn’t be painful, but they should feel kind of uncomfortable. even if you can’t touch your toes, or even come close, sitting down and reaching towards your toes is a great way to loosen things up.
The panda stretch of course yeah just lie on your back and act like you're scratching your back on the corner of a hallway wall.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?