i think it doesn’t matter what stretches you do. stretches shouldn’t be painful, but they should feel kind of uncomfortable. even if you can’t touch your toes, or even come close, sitting down and reaching towards your toes is a great way to loosen things up.
The panda stretch of course yeah just lie on your back and act like you're scratching your back on the corner of a hallway wall.
- What’s the most important part of the body to stretch every morning?
- How long do I have to stretch after a workout?
- Which stretches are the best to relieve shoulder and back pain?
- What type of stretches do you like?
- What are some good stretches for when you wake up?
- Would you rather exercise in the morning or evening ?
- What do you do to turn a bad day around?
- What’s a good stretching tip for beginners?
- How do you keep a reminder for this?
- any good back stretches? none seem to work as much for me 🙁