- How do I warm up before stretching?
- Do you do mobility work too or just stretching?
- What kind of stretches do you do?
- My meals are generally healthy and I always have fruit on-hand for snacks. I am often tempted by chocolate, rice cakes, and other things which are high in sugar. Any tip on how to say no and pick the healthy option?
- How long does it take to have a flexible body when stretching/doing yoga?
It can be difficult for me to “leave work at work.” First, try to figure out why you bring work home. What’s affecting you at your job that ‘needs’ to be brought home? Why does work have such an effect on your mind?
Personally, I try not to let my happiness be controlled by worldly things. Sometimes things go wrong at work (or in life) that will effect you. But it’s up to you to decide how much.
You have to separate your purpose and meaning from your job. It does not define you and it cannot take control of your life. Something at work may be out of your control that is bothering you— take a breath and realize that you can only do your part in this world. The job might even be emotionally pervading, but it still does not decide your mood. You have to change your mindset so you don’t let it become obsessive.
Try to be present at all moments. When at work, don’t think about wanting to be home. When at home, don’t think about not wanting to be at work. Simply focus on those around you try to be truly present for them.
There’s always something that we can be worried/stressed about. It’s important to choose to place your joy in something less frivolous… something you know can never fail you.
And if you really need help changing your mindset, there is no harm in seeking help from a professional, whether it be psychological, spiritual or therapeutic.
It’s all about rituals, discipline a lots of it, which will fuel your motivation. Create a daily ritual, stick to it, and stop stressing about work. That doesn’t mean you won’t work hard, the work won’t get done by itself… but analyze your project or projects and create small goals to reach that project, and adjust those goals to your TIME, meaning that you have to know yourself, be honest and set goals that you can actually reach, in a daily matter. Focus, if it’s a 9-5 job, well set your goals around that time and after that, turn off everything. Be discipline both in your professional goals as your personal goals.
Be strong, be disciplined, practice time management tecniques, erase anything that consumes your time during that grind time, and when the clock stops, YOU stop. You will be more productive, creative and relaxed. Stressing just created a bad environment for you, your colleges and most importantly…. your family!
Best of wishes!
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?