I would say whole body stretches. For example, toughing your toes will activate the back of your legs as well as your back muscles and arms.
- What do you focus on for the 1 minute? I feel like I need at least 3-5 minutes! Perhaps Fabulous did this to encourage us to try it and come to find ourselves going beyond 1 minute…
- What is the best stretch to do for your c-spine and shoulder area?
- Any advice for stretching hamstrings?
- What stretches are good for the back?
- Any suggestions about separating work and personal daily tasks? And do you have any suggestions about how to get things done at work, “leave work at work”, and not be tired when I get home?
Jogging and rope skipping first. Few lower body and few upper body excercises for knee, hip, shoulder and neck, in that order is advisable.
- What are the best stretches and exercises to improve flexibility?
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs