Jogging and rope skipping first. Few lower body and few upper body excercises for knee, hip, shoulder and neck, in that order is advisable.
C Lian N.
I would say whole body stretches. For example, toughing your toes will activate the back of your legs as well as your back muscles and arms.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?