I like to stretch in the morning and at night it wakes me up in the morning and makes me sleep good at night without my back hurting
In an ideal world I say both. Morning stretch is great to wake up your body from sleeping in maybe a funny position, whereas evening stretches relax you to help you wind down into sleep.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?