- How do stretch your sides and abs?
- Do you find the breaks between exercises to be really short?
- Any tips/tricks to not feel odd just getting up and stretching? What specific stretches can I do in the time frame that are also good for public use if necessary?
- What is the best way to increase ankle and back flexibility?
- I need more stretching exercises!
Music will also help, so I listen to up-beat music.
Sometimes I put the mirror in front of me to remind me how wonderful I am while doing the boring stuff since everyone is also has some moment to do boring stuff.
I also find the 'Self-Discipline Blueprint' by Patrik Edbald to be quite helpful.
I like reading, so sometimes when my mind starts to wander I stop for 30 secs to a minute to read an article or a page out of a book I’m into.
The method that I’m least proud of is pressure by procrastination, while it can push you towards results in a no way out kind of way, it’s a very stressful method for me and leaves no room for error.
That's what i got in my mind thinking an answer, thanks for your question!
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?