I like reading, so sometimes when my mind starts to wander I stop for 30 secs to a minute to read an article or a page out of a book I’m into.
The method that I’m least proud of is pressure by procrastination, while it can push you towards results in a no way out kind of way, it’s a very stressful method for me and leaves no room for error.
That's what i got in my mind thinking an answer, thanks for your question!
Music will also help, so I listen to up-beat music.
Sometimes I put the mirror in front of me to remind me how wonderful I am while doing the boring stuff since everyone is also has some moment to do boring stuff.
I also find the 'Self-Discipline Blueprint' by Patrik Edbald to be quite helpful.
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.