I like reading, so sometimes when my mind starts to wander I stop for 30 secs to a minute to read an article or a page out of a book I’m into.
The method that I’m least proud of is pressure by procrastination, while it can push you towards results in a no way out kind of way, it’s a very stressful method for me and leaves no room for error.
That's what i got in my mind thinking an answer, thanks for your question!
Music will also help, so I listen to up-beat music.
Sometimes I put the mirror in front of me to remind me how wonderful I am while doing the boring stuff since everyone is also has some moment to do boring stuff.
I also find the 'Self-Discipline Blueprint' by Patrik Edbald to be quite helpful.
- Stretching always hurts more in the morning than it does later in the day when my body is more awake and warmed up. Is there a way to wake my body up faster in my morning routine without having to run around?
- Any suggestions for stretches I can incorporate at work without getting weird looks?
- 👀 I’ve never had anyone answer my questions here when I’ve asked. Do me a favor? Give me your best pep talk 😁 Inspire me 🙆🏻♀️🎉🖤
- What do you use to get more stretching exercises other than the 10 minutes of guided stretching on fabulous?
- Why is my body always sore. I don’t work out or anything but for some reason I always have sore muscles
- If ju can’t get a pose done correctly, do you skip it or do you keep trying every day? If so, how do you treat your self when you make it/don’t make it? Why?
- Yes. Can you give me some exemples of Stretch habits?
- in your experience have you found that one minute several times a day is enough to create a lasting change in flexibility for very tight muscles?
- Do you recommend stretching before warming up your muscles or the opposite?
- What parts of your body need the most stretching in the morning?