I like reading, so sometimes when my mind starts to wander I stop for 30 secs to a minute to read an article or a page out of a book I’m into.
The method that I’m least proud of is pressure by procrastination, while it can push you towards results in a no way out kind of way, it’s a very stressful method for me and leaves no room for error.
That's what i got in my mind thinking an answer, thanks for your question!
Music will also help, so I listen to up-beat music.
Sometimes I put the mirror in front of me to remind me how wonderful I am while doing the boring stuff since everyone is also has some moment to do boring stuff.
I also find the 'Self-Discipline Blueprint' by Patrik Edbald to be quite helpful.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?