Usually after completing any school assignments but it’s hard to get motivation to do it sometimes lmao I guess around 4:00 but depends on the day cuz I have ballet and other things to do
If you are planning on working out, it's best if you stretch after the workout to not feel sore but if you're not working out you can stretch in the morning which motivates you to move during the day and not sit the whole time.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?