Usually after completing any school assignments but it’s hard to get motivation to do it sometimes lmao I guess around 4:00 but depends on the day cuz I have ballet and other things to do
If you are planning on working out, it's best if you stretch after the workout to not feel sore but if you're not working out you can stretch in the morning which motivates you to move during the day and not sit the whole time.
- What types of stretches do you do in the morning (if any)? Do you have a few recommendations that really work for you?
- Do you bounce or hold your stretch?
- What are good ways to stretch your feet and hands?
- Do prefer to stretch before sleeping or when you wake up?
- Is it best to stretch in the morning or before bed?
- What is your favorite way to stretch your neck?
- Dose any one have a really good stretching routine, because I would really like one but I have not found any really good ones that I can do at home.
- Name three sensations other than the physical burn you love about getting your stretch on?
- Bounce or no bounce in your stretch?
- What kind of stretches would you recommend for someone who has very limited mobility in their joints/overweight/unfit etc…