Some good stretches for feet is ankle rotations as well as while doing leg stretches on your back to flex abs relax your feet. For hand stretches it’s great to do wrist rotations
I don't know about feet, but for hands, I like to do wrist circles, bend my fingers gently back towards my wrist and then bend all my fingets back as a group, and splay my hands out on a floor or table as flat as they will go.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?
- Do you notice a difference when you stretch vs when you do not?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?