Some good stretches for feet is ankle rotations as well as while doing leg stretches on your back to flex abs relax your feet. For hand stretches it’s great to do wrist rotations
I don't know about feet, but for hands, I like to do wrist circles, bend my fingers gently back towards my wrist and then bend all my fingets back as a group, and splay my hands out on a floor or table as flat as they will go.
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.