Some good stretches for feet is ankle rotations as well as while doing leg stretches on your back to flex abs relax your feet. For hand stretches it’s great to do wrist rotations
I don't know about feet, but for hands, I like to do wrist circles, bend my fingers gently back towards my wrist and then bend all my fingets back as a group, and splay my hands out on a floor or table as flat as they will go.
- What is the best stretch for back pain?
- What’s your favorite stretch position?
- Is 1 minute if stretching daily enough to make a difference?
- Is 1 minute really enough to make a difference if I do it every day?
- Why do you do stretching 🙆♀️?
- Is a quick 1-3 minute stretch first thing in the morning really going to improve anything?
- What types of stretches do you do in the morning (if any)? Do you have a few recommendations that really work for you?
- Do you bounce or hold your stretch?
- What are good ways to stretch your feet and hands?
- Do prefer to stretch before sleeping or when you wake up?