I learned from an orthopedist that every movement is good for your body. I always look at it this way: do I still feel good inside while doing it? Does this pain feel goods for me. Your body can answer all the questions if you let it. 😊
When you are stretching, aim fore the slight pain in your muscles. Feel them pull and contract. If what you feel is a sore or sharp pain, than you are probably doing some things wrong.
Try to do it in front a mirror and before you start watch the poses so you can have an idea what it’s coming next but most important while you are doing pay attention to your breathing and listen to your body.
Try to listen to your body's cues. And try not to focus on how far the stretch goes but let your body naturally fall deeper as your proceed over time.
- Better ways to stretch my back and hips, and ways to increase neck mobility.
- Would you like some neck rotations to be included in the daily stretch? Do you ever practice facial yoga? Eg. Pouting your lips and opening your mouth extra wide, rotating your eyeballs etc.
- Do you have a favourite song to exercise to?
- Have you been through a rough time? Like for example, mine was the time when I got to high school. I think I made a lit of mistakes, on high and back in elementary, so I don’t have any close friends. If you have experienced the same or similar thing as I do, how do you get over it if you have changed into something much different than a lonely person?
- Where do you feel the pull in lounges
- I tend to stretch out in the evenings before bed to get the best relaxing effects. When do you prefer to stretch and what’s your purpose for doing so?
- Do you stretch in the morning and does it make the day better?
- What time of day do you like to stretch?
- Should we stretch during the morning or before to sleep or both?
- What is your favorite quick, easy stretch?