Yes , it does , in many of the yogic poses it does the stretching a do well that you need not have a separate stretching practice
I believe that yoga qualifies as a stretch requirement. Yoga helps people find peace and stretch their muscles at the same time. It could help people start or end their day on a positive note. And could possibly bring people down to earth. So yes, I do in fact think that yoga is a stretch requirement.
Yes, but I would add a few extra minutes of stretching, maybe something you didn't work on so much in yoga. It's not a "requirement", it's for you 🙂
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.