Yes , it does , in many of the yogic poses it does the stretching a do well that you need not have a separate stretching practice
I believe that yoga qualifies as a stretch requirement. Yoga helps people find peace and stretch their muscles at the same time. It could help people start or end their day on a positive note. And could possibly bring people down to earth. So yes, I do in fact think that yoga is a stretch requirement.
Yes, but I would add a few extra minutes of stretching, maybe something you didn't work on so much in yoga. It's not a "requirement", it's for you 🙂
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?
- How many days would you stretch the same area? Or is there a plan for what areas to stretch in a certain order?
- What stretches can I do in the Morning to quickly loosen all my muscles?