I stretch everyday as it makes me connect with my body for a short while and give me an update on how my physical body is doing. I typically forget about my physical durring the day so to stretch at night has been good and to conect with my body in the morning is even better.
I don’t do a full body stretch every day but try and fit other stretches into my daily routine, hamstring stretch waiting for the kettle to boil, calf stretches on the bottom step when I use the stairs. Etc. Although these might seem very short I am hoping that tiny practices like this will be enough .
I’m trying to start the habit of stretching everyday but not every day I feel like exercising, so when I don’t exercise I feel discouraged to do any stretching either. I need to build both habits. I get stretching and exercising in the morning, stretching before AND after I exercise.
I try to shoot for at least a few minutes of stretching every single day. Sometimes I'll forget, other times I want to stretch everything, either way; I always feel better after.
Stretching has this way of increasing your focus and energy without actually doing much. The increased blood flow throughout your body just makes you feel alive and ready to go.
- Better ways to stretch my back and hips, and ways to increase neck mobility.
- Would you like some neck rotations to be included in the daily stretch? Do you ever practice facial yoga? Eg. Pouting your lips and opening your mouth extra wide, rotating your eyeballs etc.
- Do you have a favourite song to exercise to?
- Have you been through a rough time? Like for example, mine was the time when I got to high school. I think I made a lit of mistakes, on high and back in elementary, so I don’t have any close friends. If you have experienced the same or similar thing as I do, how do you get over it if you have changed into something much different than a lonely person?
- Where do you feel the pull in lounges
- I tend to stretch out in the evenings before bed to get the best relaxing effects. When do you prefer to stretch and what’s your purpose for doing so?
- Do you stretch in the morning and does it make the day better?
- What time of day do you like to stretch?
- Should we stretch during the morning or before to sleep or both?
- What is your favorite quick, easy stretch?