I would start by just touching your toes and then moving to the ground and do middle splits (don’t push yourself I can’t even go half way) and reach to both sides individually and then go to the middle. That should get you ready if there are any high demand poses 🙂
Unfortunately, I often don't stretch before yoga, as I accept yoga as a form of deep stretching in itself. I tend to enjoy yoga most as an end of day stretching exercise which relieves both body and mind (similar to a massage) or an early day routine in preparation fro a workout or an intensive day.
- When in your morning routine do you find is best to do your stretches?
- Are there any specific short stretch routines that you have?
- what is the best stretching exercise in the afternoon?
- How do you feel after a Fabulous stretch?
- Best stretching app?
- when and how long do you usually stretch?
- How often do you stretch and how long?
- How many time a day should I stretch
- The BEST stretch for your sciatic nerve?
- What do you think about when stretching?