I have my own routine because I find that if I do stuff that ik what is best for me I can easily change it any time I get used to my routine
I train with a friend and trainer using Zoom twice weekly, play golf and walk the course twice a week, and walk my dog 2.5 miles twice daily
Personally i try to listen what my body needs in that time.In my daily routine work and responsibilities take a lot of time. When i listen to myself i sometimes meditate sometimes stretch. I like working with weights also for cardio i am planning to take up jumping ropes. Heart must pump;)
I do my own workout routine! I usually use one off of YouTube . The type of workout I do is usually a full body or a abs workout. I hope this helps!
- What types of stretches do you do in the morning (if any)? Do you have a few recommendations that really work for you?
- Do you bounce or hold your stretch?
- What are good ways to stretch your feet and hands?
- Do prefer to stretch before sleeping or when you wake up?
- Is it best to stretch in the morning or before bed?
- What is your favorite way to stretch your neck?
- Dose any one have a really good stretching routine, because I would really like one but I have not found any really good ones that I can do at home.
- Name three sensations other than the physical burn you love about getting your stretch on?
- Bounce or no bounce in your stretch?
- What kind of stretches would you recommend for someone who has very limited mobility in their joints/overweight/unfit etc…