I have my own routine because I find that if I do stuff that ik what is best for me I can easily change it any time I get used to my routine
I train with a friend and trainer using Zoom twice weekly, play golf and walk the course twice a week, and walk my dog 2.5 miles twice daily
Personally i try to listen what my body needs in that time.In my daily routine work and responsibilities take a lot of time. When i listen to myself i sometimes meditate sometimes stretch. I like working with weights also for cardio i am planning to take up jumping ropes. Heart must pump;)
I do my own workout routine! I usually use one off of YouTube . The type of workout I do is usually a full body or a abs workout. I hope this helps!
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?