Although maybe I need to just plan my day better and get up earlier to do it then
We should meditate at night when we face it difficult to sleep at night as it helps
To forget things going in our mind and make us feel relaxed because of which we sleep better and wake up fresh.
So according to me it totally depends on the situation when we should meditate, whether in the morning once we wake up or at night before sleep.
The main purpose to meditate is to keep our minds free from wandering here and there which is not required and to make us stress free.
Hope this helps. Thanks
- Yea, what are the best stretches that include most body groups
- What’s your favorite way to stretch?
- What kind of stretching do you prefer ?
- Do you have a time of day you prefer to stretch?
- What is the best stretching exercise i can do?
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?