- What are best stretches for a stiff knee?
- Do you like to meditate to ambient music, or in silence?
- I practice martial arts 5 to 6 times a week for anywhere from 30 mins to 2 hours (group traning); what is the best schedule and methods for stretching and should it be done before or after?
- What kind of exercises do you find interesting?
- Are there habits I should look out for?
We should meditate at night when we face it difficult to sleep at night as it helps
To forget things going in our mind and make us feel relaxed because of which we sleep better and wake up fresh.
So according to me it totally depends on the situation when we should meditate, whether in the morning once we wake up or at night before sleep.
The main purpose to meditate is to keep our minds free from wandering here and there which is not required and to make us stress free.
Hope this helps. Thanks
Although maybe I need to just plan my day better and get up earlier to do it then
- What kind of stretching do they do?
- What are your favorite stretches?
- Which are the best and effective moves for body parts from head to foot?
- I would like to know if there is any recommendation about which exercises are the most efficient ones?
- Do you have a designated area in your home/routine for stretching?
- Do you feel it’s okay to break any habits up throughout the day? Such as stretching and exercising
- What stretches can help with stiffness of the lower back?
- What types of stretches would you recommend to someone with lumbar scoliosis?
- Any stretching video recommendations I could follow?
- Is it necessary to switch up stretching routines?