- How do you stretch in the mornings?
- How can I manage good nutrition, exercise, and rest if I work 12-14 hours a day at the office? Since I cook for myself, I usually need 2 hours to cook each day. I also exercise for 2 hours a day. I sleep for 7 hours and travel for 2-3 hours each day to and from work. That’s 14 hours of stuff, which only leaves me with 10 hours for work. I have no time to socialize or anything else. How can I manage my time better?
- How do I find time for meditation in hectic times?
- I love to go running in the morning in the spring and summer, but in the winter where I live it’s really cold so running outside isn’t as much of an option. How can I make running on a treadmill a fun activity I look forward to rather than avoid?
- What’s the best way to do it?
We should meditate at night when we face it difficult to sleep at night as it helps
To forget things going in our mind and make us feel relaxed because of which we sleep better and wake up fresh.
So according to me it totally depends on the situation when we should meditate, whether in the morning once we wake up or at night before sleep.
The main purpose to meditate is to keep our minds free from wandering here and there which is not required and to make us stress free.
Hope this helps. Thanks
Although maybe I need to just plan my day better and get up earlier to do it then
- Do you prefer the stretches that involve standing up or the ones on the floor? Or a combination?
- Do you repeat the same stretch routine each day, or do you mix it up depending on the day you’ve had?
- What do you find to be the best stretching routine, that won’t completely tire you out afterwards?
- Is stretching after my evening training good or not?
- As a diabetic and heart patient…..the boredom drives me nuts….❣️❣️ Facing getting a pacemaker…do they really help improve your energy level???
- Do you think stretching is more important at night or in the morning? Why?
- Is it better to stretch or use a roller?
- What kind of stretch routine do you find most beneficial?
- How long should a stretching routine last?
- What are the 5 stretches you would recommend for an older (or more mature) woman? The aim is to maintain flexibility and build core strength.