- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- What stretches do you do in the morning and evening? How do they benefit you?
- What are some of the best areas to stretch?
- What benefits do you gain from stretching and how long do you need to stretch to have a positive effect?
- I want to read more scientific studies about the benefits and risks of stretching in the short and long term. What are the best peer-reviewed papers on this topic?
We should meditate at night when we face it difficult to sleep at night as it helps
To forget things going in our mind and make us feel relaxed because of which we sleep better and wake up fresh.
So according to me it totally depends on the situation when we should meditate, whether in the morning once we wake up or at night before sleep.
The main purpose to meditate is to keep our minds free from wandering here and there which is not required and to make us stress free.
Hope this helps. Thanks
Although maybe I need to just plan my day better and get up earlier to do it then
- What are the best stretches and exercises to improve flexibility?
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs