- How do you really get into your deep work? I can’t seem to focus. Can you help me? What are your tips?
- What are some good stretches to do in bed?
- The stretch routine in my morning ritual has defaulted to only 60 seconds long. What’s the right way to try to get value out of only 60 seconds of stretching?
- What are the benefits of stretching?
- What’s the best way to stretch?
We should meditate at night when we face it difficult to sleep at night as it helps
To forget things going in our mind and make us feel relaxed because of which we sleep better and wake up fresh.
So according to me it totally depends on the situation when we should meditate, whether in the morning once we wake up or at night before sleep.
The main purpose to meditate is to keep our minds free from wandering here and there which is not required and to make us stress free.
Hope this helps. Thanks
Although maybe I need to just plan my day better and get up earlier to do it then
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?