When you can feel the tension easing out, and your sore muscles relaxing. Maybe increase the time for a stretch to more than a minute over time.
- What do you eat before a workout and how much time before do you eat?
- What do you do if you feel you’re working on something that might not be correct? As in writing an assignment but feel like you’re are doing it wrong or could work more productively?
- How do you concentrate and remain productive for long periods of time?
- How long do you exercise in the mornings? Do you do another exercise routine later in the day as well or is your morning exercise your regular workout?
- If your career is largely a matter of self discipline (writing, painting, etc) how do you combat periods of sadness, doubt or any other mood?
I'm always physically tense because of my anxiety. When I stretch, it's a reminder to let it all go for a few minutes. My body loosens up and I feel light as a feather. It feels great! In turn, it actually changes my outlook on the day. Super laid back!
It depends on how we define success. If your goal is to touch your toes and you’ve never been able to do that before and you expect it to happen tomorrow… well, it won’t. My goal is simply to take a moment to become aware of how my body is feeling each morning and to be mindful of the places I find tension. Each day is a success because my goal isn’t about making my body do something it’s not prepared to.
- If you have had a difficult time getting a job at some point, what techniques helped you get out of that rut?
- What are some good stretches to do in bed?
- What’s your favorite stretch?
- What stretches are the best?
- How do you prevent over stretching in a body that is hyper extensible
- How can I stretch/loosen up the muscle in my thigh without bending the knee? I cannot bend my knee right now due to surgery and my thigh is constantly tense.
- Do you find it harder to stretch first thing in the morning?
- When you stretch, do you ever do it alone as a practice in itself, or only as a part of another workout or exercise?
- Do you have any recommendations for stretches at work?
- How do you find ways to step out of your comfort zone?