I'm always physically tense because of my anxiety. When I stretch, it's a reminder to let it all go for a few minutes. My body loosens up and I feel light as a feather. It feels great! In turn, it actually changes my outlook on the day. Super laid back!
It depends on how we define success. If your goal is to touch your toes and you’ve never been able to do that before and you expect it to happen tomorrow… well, it won’t. My goal is simply to take a moment to become aware of how my body is feeling each morning and to be mindful of the places I find tension. Each day is a success because my goal isn’t about making my body do something it’s not prepared to.
When you can feel the tension easing out, and your sore muscles relaxing. Maybe increase the time for a stretch to more than a minute over time.
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.