Depends on how youre feeling and what beeds stretching. I love to stretch my hips and shoulders the most as they are normally the stiffest. Yoga is my favourite way to stretch and even on days where i am not in the mood to move and flow, a few quick deep stretched for my hips and shoulders re-energises me.
- How long do you stretch each morning?
- How do I keep pushing past the first 3-4 days? That’s when my habits tend to fall flat.
- How often do you stretch? More than once a day?
- Is it good to keep changing exercises for the neck?
- I’m not quite sure on how to stretch in the morning. I don’t wanna do anything too heavy and I’m wondering if anybody has a good routine?
- What are the best stretches and exercises to improve flexibility?
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs