When I stretch my legs, arms, and hands, it helps me get ready for the day of work. I stretch in the morning and at night, it benefits you health to loosen your muscles by stretching.
I like to do stretches that stretch my legs in the morning, because I sit at my desk a lot. That’s just my personal preference though, something else might work better for you. Have a great day 🙂
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?