Neusita Da mota
It’s OK if you can’t stretch usually this changes from day today and whether your body is warm or not. Start small every day try to achieve the maximum stress you can do without trying to go further. Sticking to doing that for about a month will increase your flexibility. Also if you work out you will usually find that after working out or generally after exercising that Your range of motion is extended and stretching is easier.
Generally it's not that important to have a straight leg in a stretch, as long as you feel the stretch. Bend your knee as much as necessary, and as you get more flexible, you will need to bend it less.
I would say go to wherever your comfortable, then if you can push yourself slightly further and eventually you will see progress.
You have to be careful slightly bend your knee to go into a lower stretch I learned this in karate class for 5 yrs that I took it.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?