Neusita Da mota
It’s OK if you can’t stretch usually this changes from day today and whether your body is warm or not. Start small every day try to achieve the maximum stress you can do without trying to go further. Sticking to doing that for about a month will increase your flexibility. Also if you work out you will usually find that after working out or generally after exercising that Your range of motion is extended and stretching is easier.
Generally it's not that important to have a straight leg in a stretch, as long as you feel the stretch. Bend your knee as much as necessary, and as you get more flexible, you will need to bend it less.
I would say go to wherever your comfortable, then if you can push yourself slightly further and eventually you will see progress.
You have to be careful slightly bend your knee to go into a lower stretch I learned this in karate class for 5 yrs that I took it.
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?