Take your time stretching, if your feel done then your done. Follow a routine that is your Normal. Then soon add more and fix some up a bit. Slow and steady wins the race.
I think you should at least stretch for a minimum of one minute and a good routine to follow would be to listen to your body. Stretch where you feel tension.
- How has stretching helped you?
- What motivates you to stretch each day?
- Should I have a handful of stretches I keep on repeat or try new ones (more or less) everyday?
- how can you make yourself more flexible by stretching?
- Shoulder pain around blade. How do I stretch that out?
- How can you make your back more flexible?
- When is the best time for stretching? In the morning when all muscles are stiff or in the evening?
- What stretches do you find most helpful/useful?
- What are some stretches to be more flexible?
- I want to be better about stretching! How can I better incorporate this into my day?