Take your time stretching, if your feel done then your done. Follow a routine that is your Normal. Then soon add more and fix some up a bit. Slow and steady wins the race.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning as soon as you wake up or in the evening before bed and why?
- When Do I half moon stretch ,My lower leg can’t be streght.what to do?
- How long do you stretch for?
- How can I stretch/loosen up the muscle in my thigh without bending the knee? I cannot bend my knee right now due to surgery and my thigh is constantly tense.
- What are good stretches that won’t injure your back, for someone with back pain?
I think you should at least stretch for a minimum of one minute and a good routine to follow would be to listen to your body. Stretch where you feel tension.
- Anybody have a fibro stretch routine ?
- Will it be more enjoyable if you do stretch habit with someone?
- How many times a day do you intentionally stretch?
- How do you do your stretches at work?
- Best way to stretch my lower back?
- Where do you focus your stretching and do you use specific exercises?
- What order do you stretch in? Which body parts do you work with first and/or most?
- What is a good upper back/neck stretch?
- I have severe back pain. I can barely sit with my legs straight, much less lean towards my toes. How can I gently stretch my hamstrings?
- Whats your best stretch pose and how long do you hold it for?