Take your time stretching, if your feel done then your done. Follow a routine that is your Normal. Then soon add more and fix some up a bit. Slow and steady wins the race.
I think you should at least stretch for a minimum of one minute and a good routine to follow would be to listen to your body. Stretch where you feel tension.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?