Take your time stretching, if your feel done then your done. Follow a routine that is your Normal. Then soon add more and fix some up a bit. Slow and steady wins the race.
- What is your stretch habit? I use the fabulous 10 minute and a few 3, 5 and 10 minute stretch routines I found on YouTube.
- Are there any recommendations for stretches that are good for anxiety?
- What kind of stretching do you recommend?
- Does dancing count as stretching?
- Do you do the same stretches every day?
I think you should at least stretch for a minimum of one minute and a good routine to follow would be to listen to your body. Stretch where you feel tension.
- Do you find the breaks between exercises to be really short?
- When do you stretch and for how long? Also how do you find routines?
- What do you include in your stretching routine?
- I have noticed that when I stretch I tend to always do the same thing and I get “bored.” Does anyone have any tips on how to stay motivated for stretching?
- Is there a specific routine you follow for stretching? If so, what is it?
- Do you focus on one body part or the whole body?
- What does your stretch routine look like? What do you follow? Or do you have your own routine? If so, what is it?
- How often do you stretch? More than once a day?
- What are the best stretches for the glutes?
- How has stretching helped you so far?