Perhaps it would work for you to have a stretches book located on your device? For example, My Fabulous app is on my phone, which I have with me all the time. Using Amazon's free Kindle app, an electronic Kindle version of a book of stretches could be downloaded and read from your phone, available whenever you want it! I did see there are several free Kindle books regarding stretches on Amazon available for download. Hope that helps!
- How has stretching helped you?
- What motivates you to stretch each day?
- Should I have a handful of stretches I keep on repeat or try new ones (more or less) everyday?
- how can you make yourself more flexible by stretching?
- Shoulder pain around blade. How do I stretch that out?
- How can you make your back more flexible?
- When is the best time for stretching? In the morning when all muscles are stiff or in the evening?
- What stretches do you find most helpful/useful?
- What are some stretches to be more flexible?
- I want to be better about stretching! How can I better incorporate this into my day?