Perhaps it would work for you to have a stretches book located on your device? For example, My Fabulous app is on my phone, which I have with me all the time. Using Amazon's free Kindle app, an electronic Kindle version of a book of stretches could be downloaded and read from your phone, available whenever you want it! I did see there are several free Kindle books regarding stretches on Amazon available for download. Hope that helps!
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?