Perhaps it would work for you to have a stretches book located on your device? For example, My Fabulous app is on my phone, which I have with me all the time. Using Amazon's free Kindle app, an electronic Kindle version of a book of stretches could be downloaded and read from your phone, available whenever you want it! I did see there are several free Kindle books regarding stretches on Amazon available for download. Hope that helps!
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?