Perhaps it would work for you to have a stretches book located on your device? For example, My Fabulous app is on my phone, which I have with me all the time. Using Amazon's free Kindle app, an electronic Kindle version of a book of stretches could be downloaded and read from your phone, available whenever you want it! I did see there are several free Kindle books regarding stretches on Amazon available for download. Hope that helps!
- How can I know if I’m doing something wrong?
- Are dynamic stretches or static stretches better in the morning?
- Has stretching made a visible and feel able difference?
- Do you need to be warm before you stretch ?
- yes.why only one minute stretch is enough ?
- What are the most effective stretches you’ve found to get blood flowing and feel energized?
- Is sticking with the same routine OK?
- Where do you do your morning stretch? Do you take time out, or just do it while brushing your teeth or waiting for the coffee pot?
- what time(s) of the day is it best to stretch, and for how long?
- Do you ever find the stretches hard, what do you do if they are too hard?