Morning. Though I should probably be doing both. But I tend to sleep in odd positions which can make me stiff when I wake up.
Yes i think stretching in the morning is better you start your day with a great power and your muscles also relaxed and you can also have a workout at the night so you have a certain routine that is so easy to do and not stress you
I find that stretching in the morning is easier, but I do believe stretching at night can be better because your body has been busy all day. So you need to stretch out those long walks, work schedules or even school days.
I try to stretch at both times of the day but I like to sleep in as much as possible and also like to stay up later so I find it easier at night to focus and stretch properly.
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?
- How many days would you stretch the same area? Or is there a plan for what areas to stretch in a certain order?