I try to stretch at both times of the day but I like to sleep in as much as possible and also like to stay up later so I find it easier at night to focus and stretch properly.
- Is it a good idea to stretch at night or would that be bad for me?
- How can I stretch/loosen up the muscle in my thigh without bending the knee? I cannot bend my knee right now due to surgery and my thigh is constantly tense.
- As a diabetic and heart patient…..the boredom drives me nuts….❣️❣️ Facing getting a pacemaker…do they really help improve your energy level???
- I want to read more scientific studies about the benefits and risks of stretching in the short and long term. What are the best peer-reviewed papers on this topic?
- Good habbits/things to do to loosen your hamstrings and hips?
Morning. Though I should probably be doing both. But I tend to sleep in odd positions which can make me stiff when I wake up.
I find that stretching in the morning is easier, but I do believe stretching at night can be better because your body has been busy all day. So you need to stretch out those long walks, work schedules or even school days.
Yes i think stretching in the morning is better you start your day with a great power and your muscles also relaxed and you can also have a workout at the night so you have a certain routine that is so easy to do and not stress you
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- What stretches can you do in bed before getting up in the morning?