I try to stretch at both times of the day but I like to sleep in as much as possible and also like to stay up later so I find it easier at night to focus and stretch properly.
- What are some of your favourite stretch routines?
- I don’t spend more than a few seconds stretching and wonder if I should consider that stretching?
- Do you think it’s more beneficial for you to stretch in the morning or at night?
- How do you find ways to step out of your comfort zone?
- What are some good stretches to help with easing lower back and pelvic pain?
Morning. Though I should probably be doing both. But I tend to sleep in odd positions which can make me stiff when I wake up.
I find that stretching in the morning is easier, but I do believe stretching at night can be better because your body has been busy all day. So you need to stretch out those long walks, work schedules or even school days.
Yes i think stretching in the morning is better you start your day with a great power and your muscles also relaxed and you can also have a workout at the night so you have a certain routine that is so easy to do and not stress you
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?