I think stretching is like saying, "Thank you" to your body for being there for you. So I think that's one way to stay motivated. It is an act of gratitude to stretch not to mention how good it feels to find those tense places and get rid of those places that have stuck energy. It is so quickl and easy. You don't have to make it hard. Just focus on where you body could use just a little movement. You'll automatically know where! It becomes joyful to know that you are in touch with your body in this way, it will just become automatic and authentic.
Tell yourself it's easy, not hot, not sweaty. You'll find bending to pick up things much easier after three or four days.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?