I think stretching is like saying, "Thank you" to your body for being there for you. So I think that's one way to stay motivated. It is an act of gratitude to stretch not to mention how good it feels to find those tense places and get rid of those places that have stuck energy. It is so quickl and easy. You don't have to make it hard. Just focus on where you body could use just a little movement. You'll automatically know where! It becomes joyful to know that you are in touch with your body in this way, it will just become automatic and authentic.
Tell yourself it's easy, not hot, not sweaty. You'll find bending to pick up things much easier after three or four days.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?