By taking a deep breathe (inhale then exhale) while stretching up your hands and then you also rotate your hip to right and left.Good Luck!
On the Fabulous app, when you are launching a meditation task it offers variable choices for different types of meditation
YouTube is a great resource for this as there are tons of videos, so it would be easy to find something that fits your skill level and time frame. Alternately you can listen to your body. What feels tense? Whatever that is, that's what you should stretch.
From your cat. Just watch her, what she does, and try to copy it. This is a very funny way to learn stretching techniques. Other way, you can watch videos on YouTube, there are planty of videos about stretching, pilates, yoga, or other exercises, which can help you.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?