By taking a deep breathe (inhale then exhale) while stretching up your hands and then you also rotate your hip to right and left.Good Luck!
From your cat. Just watch her, what she does, and try to copy it. This is a very funny way to learn stretching techniques. Other way, you can watch videos on YouTube, there are planty of videos about stretching, pilates, yoga, or other exercises, which can help you.
On the Fabulous app, when you are launching a meditation task it offers variable choices for different types of meditation
YouTube is a great resource for this as there are tons of videos, so it would be easy to find something that fits your skill level and time frame. Alternately you can listen to your body. What feels tense? Whatever that is, that's what you should stretch.
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.