By taking a deep breathe (inhale then exhale) while stretching up your hands and then you also rotate your hip to right and left.Good Luck!
From your cat. Just watch her, what she does, and try to copy it. This is a very funny way to learn stretching techniques. Other way, you can watch videos on YouTube, there are planty of videos about stretching, pilates, yoga, or other exercises, which can help you.
On the Fabulous app, when you are launching a meditation task it offers variable choices for different types of meditation
YouTube is a great resource for this as there are tons of videos, so it would be easy to find something that fits your skill level and time frame. Alternately you can listen to your body. What feels tense? Whatever that is, that's what you should stretch.
- What type of stretches do you like?
- What are some good stretches for when you wake up?
- Would you rather exercise in the morning or evening ?
- What do you do to turn a bad day around?
- What’s a good stretching tip for beginners?
- How do you keep a reminder for this?
- any good back stretches? none seem to work as much for me 🙁
- How often do you stretch?
- How do you think stretching helps you you? Not just physically, but mentally too.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?