For meditative stretching I would offer that you breathe in deeply and keep your focus on the in and out breath, being aware of your bodies sensations, any tightness or tension and ease into it. Counting the breath is also helpful one with the inhale and two with the exhale for a count of ten and then beginning again at one or a mantra might help as well. I often use "Free your mind" with the inhale and "clear your mind" with the exhale. Just take it slow and steady and remember you are Fabulous in the pursuit and the process.❤️
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.