For meditative stretching I would offer that you breathe in deeply and keep your focus on the in and out breath, being aware of your bodies sensations, any tightness or tension and ease into it. Counting the breath is also helpful one with the inhale and two with the exhale for a count of ten and then beginning again at one or a mantra might help as well. I often use "Free your mind" with the inhale and "clear your mind" with the exhale. Just take it slow and steady and remember you are Fabulous in the pursuit and the process.❤️
- What are the best stretches and exercises to improve flexibility?
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs