For meditative stretching I would offer that you breathe in deeply and keep your focus on the in and out breath, being aware of your bodies sensations, any tightness or tension and ease into it. Counting the breath is also helpful one with the inhale and two with the exhale for a count of ten and then beginning again at one or a mantra might help as well. I often use "Free your mind" with the inhale and "clear your mind" with the exhale. Just take it slow and steady and remember you are Fabulous in the pursuit and the process.❤️
- Why is my body much more flexible in the evening than the morning?
- What’s the best order to stretch to become more flexible?
- Better ways to stretch my back and hips, and ways to increase neck mobility.
- Would you like some neck rotations to be included in the daily stretch? Do you ever practice facial yoga? Eg. Pouting your lips and opening your mouth extra wide, rotating your eyeballs etc.
- Do you have a favourite song to exercise to?
- Have you been through a rough time? Like for example, mine was the time when I got to high school. I think I made a lit of mistakes, on high and back in elementary, so I don’t have any close friends. If you have experienced the same or similar thing as I do, how do you get over it if you have changed into something much different than a lonely person?
- Where do you feel the pull in lounges
- I tend to stretch out in the evenings before bed to get the best relaxing effects. When do you prefer to stretch and what’s your purpose for doing so?
- Do you stretch in the morning and does it make the day better?
- What time of day do you like to stretch?