For meditative stretching I would offer that you breathe in deeply and keep your focus on the in and out breath, being aware of your bodies sensations, any tightness or tension and ease into it. Counting the breath is also helpful one with the inhale and two with the exhale for a count of ten and then beginning again at one or a mantra might help as well. I often use "Free your mind" with the inhale and "clear your mind" with the exhale. Just take it slow and steady and remember you are Fabulous in the pursuit and the process.❤️
- What is the healthiest way to brush your teeth?
- I’m looking for a credible website that has instructions and photos/video of flexibility improving yoga poses. Any suggestions?
- Why do you use Fabulous?
- What does your stretch routine look like? What do you follow? Or do you have your own routine? If so, what is it?
- How long does it take to stretch?
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?