I do really big stretches before I even get out of bed (yes, just like my dog!). I just started a sun salutation yoga stretch (not in bed) for about 5 minutes as well. Makes a big difference for so little time! Very easy to wake up with as well.
- What are the best (
- What is the best way to stretch my back and my feet?
- What are some of the best stretches for the back?
- Stretching is great but I like to mix it up. What do you do on a daily basis to keep you going that you enjoy in regards to stretching?
- What types of stretching can I do for an overstretched hamstring?
Everyone is different. I have sciatica and a herniated disc. I do stretches, arching backwards and holding 10 seconds. Then leaning forward, I take hold of my calves (if I’m able to bend), and hold 10 seconds. Repeat.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?