I do really big stretches before I even get out of bed (yes, just like my dog!). I just started a sun salutation yoga stretch (not in bed) for about 5 minutes as well. Makes a big difference for so little time! Very easy to wake up with as well.
- I have noticed that when I stretch I tend to always do the same thing and I get “bored.” Does anyone have any tips on how to stay motivated for stretching?
- What are you doing about that if you have cold for example?
- What are some stretches that y’all do?
- Does anyone stretch before doing yoga? With my routines it seems pointless because they’re only intermediate and start off slow and build up to the more intense poses.
- What stretches are good for neck pain?
Everyone is different. I have sciatica and a herniated disc. I do stretches, arching backwards and holding 10 seconds. Then leaning forward, I take hold of my calves (if I’m able to bend), and hold 10 seconds. Repeat.
- Does it get easier to get back up after stretching on the floor?
- I would like stretching exercises or recommendations that could be done in an office setting or even safely while driving or in an area with minimal space?
- Are there fast and easy stretches anyone knows?
- Does stretching make you more flexible?
- Stretches for hump back/text neck?
- Good stretches for lower back?
- Do you warm up before stretching?
- Why is it neck pain can be so easily reduced with regular stretching and yet it’s so often ignored?
- How do you guys manage to do the same routines every day?!? I have school on weekdays from 7 to 2:30 then on Monday’s and Thursday’s I have karate and on Tuesdays and Thursday’s I have drama club and volleyball on Fridays. My schedule changes daily so it’s really hard for me to establish a solid routine. Can you help? Thanks a million, xoxo
- Do you have the same stretching routine every day or do you focus on different areas each day?