L Lia Z.
Yes, give suggestions and pictures to demonstrate. Include more relaxing ones when the task is later while wake up ones earlier.
Together with the usual minute warm-up, I would recommend warm-up hands and fingers separately. This will be especially useful for students, as their pastime is connected with writing notes and abstracts, and at the end of the day their hands get very tired. It can also help if a person wants to lengthen a little or make fingers more flexible.
Try out sworkit app. Incorporate stretching into your daily exercise as warm up and warm down. Even 10 minutes make a difference over time on mobility.
The stretch basics when you launch the habit is pretty good, but some of the positions are not achievable depending on your flexibility and balance
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?