L Lia Z.
Yes, give suggestions and pictures to demonstrate. Include more relaxing ones when the task is later while wake up ones earlier.
Together with the usual minute warm-up, I would recommend warm-up hands and fingers separately. This will be especially useful for students, as their pastime is connected with writing notes and abstracts, and at the end of the day their hands get very tired. It can also help if a person wants to lengthen a little or make fingers more flexible.
Try out sworkit app. Incorporate stretching into your daily exercise as warm up and warm down. Even 10 minutes make a difference over time on mobility.
The stretch basics when you launch the habit is pretty good, but some of the positions are not achievable depending on your flexibility and balance
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?