L Lia Z.
Yes, give suggestions and pictures to demonstrate. Include more relaxing ones when the task is later while wake up ones earlier.
Together with the usual minute warm-up, I would recommend warm-up hands and fingers separately. This will be especially useful for students, as their pastime is connected with writing notes and abstracts, and at the end of the day their hands get very tired. It can also help if a person wants to lengthen a little or make fingers more flexible.
Try out sworkit app. Incorporate stretching into your daily exercise as warm up and warm down. Even 10 minutes make a difference over time on mobility.
The stretch basics when you launch the habit is pretty good, but some of the positions are not achievable depending on your flexibility and balance
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.