The stretch basics when you launch the habit is pretty good, but some of the positions are not achievable depending on your flexibility and balance
- What are the 5 stretches you would recommend for an older (or more mature) woman? The aim is to maintain flexibility and build core strength.
- Do you stretch throughout the day or at a designated time? If throughout, do you have any good small stretches to do at work?
- What kind of moves are you doing concerning your back?
- What stretches are the best?
- Do you have any good exercises for stretching hip flexors? Or for stretching your back and shoulders?
Together with the usual minute warm-up, I would recommend warm-up hands and fingers separately. This will be especially useful for students, as their pastime is connected with writing notes and abstracts, and at the end of the day their hands get very tired. It can also help if a person wants to lengthen a little or make fingers more flexible.
Yes, give suggestions and pictures to demonstrate. Include more relaxing ones when the task is later while wake up ones earlier.
Try out sworkit app. Incorporate stretching into your daily exercise as warm up and warm down. Even 10 minutes make a difference over time on mobility.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?