L Lia Z.
Yes, give suggestions and pictures to demonstrate. Include more relaxing ones when the task is later while wake up ones earlier.
Together with the usual minute warm-up, I would recommend warm-up hands and fingers separately. This will be especially useful for students, as their pastime is connected with writing notes and abstracts, and at the end of the day their hands get very tired. It can also help if a person wants to lengthen a little or make fingers more flexible.
Try out sworkit app. Incorporate stretching into your daily exercise as warm up and warm down. Even 10 minutes make a difference over time on mobility.
The stretch basics when you launch the habit is pretty good, but some of the positions are not achievable depending on your flexibility and balance
- Stretching always hurts more in the morning than it does later in the day when my body is more awake and warmed up. Is there a way to wake my body up faster in my morning routine without having to run around?
- Any suggestions for stretches I can incorporate at work without getting weird looks?
- 👀 I’ve never had anyone answer my questions here when I’ve asked. Do me a favor? Give me your best pep talk 😁 Inspire me 🙆🏻♀️🎉🖤
- What do you use to get more stretching exercises other than the 10 minutes of guided stretching on fabulous?
- Why is my body always sore. I don’t work out or anything but for some reason I always have sore muscles
- If ju can’t get a pose done correctly, do you skip it or do you keep trying every day? If so, how do you treat your self when you make it/don’t make it? Why?
- Yes. Can you give me some exemples of Stretch habits?
- in your experience have you found that one minute several times a day is enough to create a lasting change in flexibility for very tight muscles?
- Do you recommend stretching before warming up your muscles or the opposite?
- What parts of your body need the most stretching in the morning?