For shoulders, reach one arm across the body, then use your other arm to push your elbow towards the opposite shoulder (i.e. reach your left arm towards the right side of your body, then using your right arm, push your left elbow towards your right shoulder). Start the stretch slow and do not push too hard. You can also reach behind your head, with your hand touching your spine and use your other arm to push your elbow down and towards your midline. As a final stretch, while standing, bend at the waist and let your upper half hang as loosely as you can. Slowly rise back up, focusing on keeping your upper body as loose as possible while you do so, straightening one vertebrae at a time.
- Stretching always hurts more in the morning than it does later in the day when my body is more awake and warmed up. Is there a way to wake my body up faster in my morning routine without having to run around?
- Any suggestions for stretches I can incorporate at work without getting weird looks?
- 👀 I’ve never had anyone answer my questions here when I’ve asked. Do me a favor? Give me your best pep talk 😁 Inspire me 🙆🏻♀️🎉🖤
- What do you use to get more stretching exercises other than the 10 minutes of guided stretching on fabulous?
- Why is my body always sore. I don’t work out or anything but for some reason I always have sore muscles
- If ju can’t get a pose done correctly, do you skip it or do you keep trying every day? If so, how do you treat your self when you make it/don’t make it? Why?
- Yes. Can you give me some exemples of Stretch habits?
- in your experience have you found that one minute several times a day is enough to create a lasting change in flexibility for very tight muscles?
- Do you recommend stretching before warming up your muscles or the opposite?
- What parts of your body need the most stretching in the morning?