I prefer to stretch both morning and night. In the morning to wake up the body and the muscles and in the night to stretch out and release any stress from the day. Helps with relaxation .
I like to stretch at night when my muscles are sore from moving all day. Stretching at night also prepares me for a good night sleep and a good start to the next day.
I usually stretch in the afternoon, usually any time between 12:00-3:00. I’m a dancer, so I usually have to stretch each day for at least 30 minutes, but if you are not in the sports realm I would suggest 5-20 minutes a day of stretching. If I had the time, I would be stretching in the morning rather than in the afternoon.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?