For me it is very difficult to stop and stretch. Most of the time I feel thy I don't have time. In the morning before the shower I can do it for 1 or 2 mins and at the end of the day, together with family or before sleeping
- How can I be more consistent when stretching in the morning? I tend to get bored or distracted.
- What kind of stretching do you go in for? Obviously you want to get your whole body stretched but there are loads of different kinds!
- I would love to learn some stretches for my stiff knee!
- Do you have any good exercises for stretching hip flexors? Or for stretching your back and shoulders?
- How can doing yoga help me?
- Do you find it more beneficial to stretch before bedtime or in the morning or are both great times to stretch? And why?
- How long does it take to have a flexible body when stretching/doing yoga?
- Is stretching every day bad?
- Do you do the same stretches every day?
- Do you think it is good to add variation to stretching habits or should they stay similar every day?