I normally have a light stretch & make it up as I go in the morning.
As for bedtime ritual, i have a stretching routine focusing on neck, shoulder & spine, incorporated with calves relaxing exercise too.
Stretching has become part of my life.
Юлиан Рачев N.
I have like 4 stretching exercises that i do every time and from there I stretch the parts of my body that I feel need stretching. And I strech whenever i feel like it, mostly in the morning or in the evening
I prefer to follow a stretching routine. Pamela Reif got different stretching routines on her YouTube channel. In the Morning I like to do the 5min routine, after Workouts either the 8min Leg Stretch or the 10/15min Full Body Stretch. On Rest days I like to do the 30min stretching routine.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?