personally, I dont do yoga as often as I stretch because I dont have time. If I did have time though, I would definitely prefer yoga. Although yoga is a lot like stretching, it is so different (does that make sense?). Yoga with some relaxing music helps relieve stress unlike just stretching to get the muscles going. It helps you breathe which is great for anxiety! So if you have time then yoga is you're best option
- Do you do a specific stretching routine or program, or is it more general stretching?
- Would you recommend stretching before or after exercising? I never know which to do first!
- What kind of a stretching routine do you have? Do you do any particular movements?
- What is the best way to stretch my back and my feet?
- What is the easiest and useful move for stretching the back?
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?