The McKenzie Method is great for lower back pain and sciatica. I have frequent pain in my lower back from sciatica. Sometimes I feel like spine is compressed. These stretches really help with the muscle pain and stretch out my spine with very little effort.
- I like to do yoga outside if the weather is nice. Is there a normally indoor exercise that you like to perform in nature?
- What are the best evening stretches for relaxing muscles (especially in the neck and back) and mind?
- How can I stretch/loosen up the muscle in my thigh without bending the knee? I cannot bend my knee right now due to surgery and my thigh is constantly tense.
- What is the best stretch?
- Any tips for “meditative” stretch!?
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?
- What stretches can you do in bed before getting up in the morning?