The McKenzie Method is great for lower back pain and sciatica. I have frequent pain in my lower back from sciatica. Sometimes I feel like spine is compressed. These stretches really help with the muscle pain and stretch out my spine with very little effort.
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?