I like to clasp my hands behind my back and stretch backwards, pushing my torso forward. Then sometimes I bend forward with my hands still clasped. It will look as if your arms/hands are parallel to the ground when bent over. They can go higher depending on your flexibility.
- My shoulders are crazy tight but not well served by the classic stretches. Have any small muscle stretches you love?
- What are your stretch movements?
- How long do you typically take to stretch and do you concentrate on any specific area of your body?
- Does anyone have an example of a good moving stretch (like yoga sun salutations) that I could try?
- How long do you typically hold your stretches?
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?
- What stretches can you do in bed before getting up in the morning?