I like to clasp my hands behind my back and stretch backwards, pushing my torso forward. Then sometimes I bend forward with my hands still clasped. It will look as if your arms/hands are parallel to the ground when bent over. They can go higher depending on your flexibility.
- How do I prevent a knot in my shoulder blades with stretching?
- how do you work on back flexibility? how long did it take you to get a back bend if you have one?
- Does it actually help to stretch?
- What is your stretching routine? Can it help me?
- Do you find it harder to stretch first thing in the morning?
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?