Car and cow yoga poses, child's pose. Get on all fours and put your right arm straight ahead of you, while stretching your left leg behind you…hold at least 15 seconds. Repeat with opposite side.
- Whenever I wake up my body automatically stretches, so when I go to stretch there’s nothing to stretch. Is there any way to fix this problem?
- How to keep remembering why are you doing it, to keep wanting and being motivated?
- What is the best stretch that you have found?
- What stretching routine do you like?
- At what time do you like to meditate?
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?