Car and cow yoga poses, child's pose. Get on all fours and put your right arm straight ahead of you, while stretching your left leg behind you…hold at least 15 seconds. Repeat with opposite side.
- What kinds of stretches do you do? Which ones are good for lower back pain and tight hips?
- Is there a specific routine you follow for stretching? If so, what is it?
- What are the best (
- What kind of moves are you doing concerning your back?
- I know certain movement can actually do more harm than good, so how do I know if I have the proper posture for a stretch?
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?