Car and cow yoga poses, child's pose. Get on all fours and put your right arm straight ahead of you, while stretching your left leg behind you…hold at least 15 seconds. Repeat with opposite side.
- I am trying to study for my exam which is three weeks from now. My mind signals me to study but somehow, I am lacking the action! I really need to buck up in this small period of time which I have and give my best in the exam. Any advice?
- How do you study?
- How are you staying motivated to do “deep work”?
- What kind of environment do you prefer to work in? A noisy one? Quiet?
- How do you get back on track if you mess up your breakfast timings?
- What are the best (
- When do you stretch for maximum benefit?
- How do I keep with the routines on a constantly changing schedule?
- What benefits have you noticed from stretching?
- Any healthy eating habits to share?
- What are other mediation apps can I use for free?
- What are the best (& easiest) stretches to do (especially for back)?
- I’m looking for a credible website that has instructions and photos/video of flexibility improving yoga poses. Any suggestions?
- What stretches are good for neck pain?
- What is your favourite way to stretch?