Car and cow yoga poses, child's pose. Get on all fours and put your right arm straight ahead of you, while stretching your left leg behind you…hold at least 15 seconds. Repeat with opposite side.
- Are there any specific moves anyone suggests or short videos to watch?
- Any streach tutorials that you would recomend?
- How many times a day do you like to stretch?
- I have so many aches and pains, as of yet one minute just doesn’t cut it. I have been doing 10 minutes focusing on each muscle I think needs stretching.Am I over doing it or should I just decide that my morning routine needs more than a minute until my body tells me so?
- What’s the best way to do it?
- What are the best stretches and exercises to improve flexibility?
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs