Car and cow yoga poses, child's pose. Get on all fours and put your right arm straight ahead of you, while stretching your left leg behind you…hold at least 15 seconds. Repeat with opposite side.
- Do you do this every day? I set it for 3 days a week as days with many meetings can make it much harder to concentrate.
- How long do you floss daily and what does it mean to you from an emotional standpoint to floss daily?
- When do you go to sleep? I struggle to find time to exercise in the morning.
- Based on experience, has it been found easier to exercise before eating or to eat before exercising? What aspects make it better?
- How do you get focused on studying when something is already going on in your mind?
- If you have had a difficult time getting a job at some point, what techniques helped you get out of that rut?
- What are some good stretches to do in bed?
- What’s your favorite stretch?
- What stretches are the best?
- How do you prevent over stretching in a body that is hyper extensible
- How can I stretch/loosen up the muscle in my thigh without bending the knee? I cannot bend my knee right now due to surgery and my thigh is constantly tense.
- Do you find it harder to stretch first thing in the morning?
- When you stretch, do you ever do it alone as a practice in itself, or only as a part of another workout or exercise?
- Do you have any recommendations for stretches at work?
- How do you find ways to step out of your comfort zone?