Lots of yoga moves. My goal right now is to get my forward fold all the way down and my heels down on my downward dog. My hips have always been really right so i focus on them primarily
I include back stretches and more yoga type stretching. I used to be a swimmer so I do lots of dryland stretching I have to be careful because I'm 🤰 so I am definetly doing light stretching and back stretches
I stretch almost every part of my body. To stretch my neck I do head circles and to stretch my arms I do arm circles and some handstands. To stretch my legs I do lounges and splits. To stretch my back I do back bends. And that’s my stretching routine.
- What are the best stretches and exercises to improve flexibility?
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs