I stretch almost every part of my body. To stretch my neck I do head circles and to stretch my arms I do arm circles and some handstands. To stretch my legs I do lounges and splits. To stretch my back I do back bends. And that’s my stretching routine.
Lots of yoga moves. My goal right now is to get my forward fold all the way down and my heels down on my downward dog. My hips have always been really right so i focus on them primarily
I include back stretches and more yoga type stretching. I used to be a swimmer so I do lots of dryland stretching I have to be careful because I'm 🤰 so I am definetly doing light stretching and back stretches
- What strech do you think is most effective?
- I stretch in the morning, but I am not sure how long I should be stretching for?
- Which body part would you consider essential to stretch?
- If anyone has any good stretch videos they can recommend I’d love to know!
- What kinds of stretches are good for hands and feet
- Sometimes I feel like I lie to myself when I tick the boxes. Have I done not enough?
- What are your favourite go to stretches? Which stretches do you use in your daily routine?
- How do you know where to start as a beginner that is inflexible. It seems like all of the guides really hurt when I try to follow them.
- I roll my neck to stretch it but it’s still pretty inflexible. Any other neck stretches?
- I want to know how to relax while stretching