Lots of yoga moves. My goal right now is to get my forward fold all the way down and my heels down on my downward dog. My hips have always been really right so i focus on them primarily
- What kind of a stretching routine do you have? Do you do any particular movements?
- Does anyone have an example of a good moving stretch (like yoga sun salutations) that I could try?
- How do you stretch when you are in a chair?
- I like to stretch, but sometimes after stretching my back hurts for a couple of days. What can I do to strengthen those muscles without hurting myself or doing some damage?
- How can you leave work at school and focus on family time and other activities that you want to do, not homework?
I include back stretches and more yoga type stretching. I used to be a swimmer so I do lots of dryland stretching I have to be careful because I'm 🤰 so I am definetly doing light stretching and back stretches
I stretch almost every part of my body. To stretch my neck I do head circles and to stretch my arms I do arm circles and some handstands. To stretch my legs I do lounges and splits. To stretch my back I do back bends. And that’s my stretching routine.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?