in the morning yoga sun salutations are a great way to open up the body. also a general lying down stretch starting from your arms to toes is fab.
Something that engages your entire spinal cord running down from your neck all the way to your lower back. Really helps realign your muscles and your day
i use the 14 minute one the app offers, i’m also going to try pilates maybe first thing when i wake up. but just move around and get your body going
- What’s the most important part of the body to stretch every morning?
- How long do I have to stretch after a workout?
- Which stretches are the best to relieve shoulder and back pain?
- What type of stretches do you like?
- What are some good stretches for when you wake up?
- Would you rather exercise in the morning or evening ?
- What do you do to turn a bad day around?
- What’s a good stretching tip for beginners?
- How do you keep a reminder for this?
- any good back stretches? none seem to work as much for me 🙁