in the morning yoga sun salutations are a great way to open up the body. also a general lying down stretch starting from your arms to toes is fab.
Something that engages your entire spinal cord running down from your neck all the way to your lower back. Really helps realign your muscles and your day
i use the 14 minute one the app offers, i’m also going to try pilates maybe first thing when i wake up. but just move around and get your body going
- How long should I hold a stretch?
- Where do you find streching moves?
- Have you ever pulled a muscle while stretching?
- What else can I do to stretch my lower back
- Any tips how to get more flexible
- What does your exercise routine look like to do? Do use use vuelas, gym, or your own routine?
- Does anyone have any shoulder stretches for a damaged shoulder?
- What is your favorite stretch to make your body feel it’s best?
- Do you focus on several body parts or your whole body? And if you focus only on one part do you change that part daily?
- What is the best stretch to relieve a knotted calf?