in the morning yoga sun salutations are a great way to open up the body. also a general lying down stretch starting from your arms to toes is fab.
Something that engages your entire spinal cord running down from your neck all the way to your lower back. Really helps realign your muscles and your day
i use the 14 minute one the app offers, i’m also going to try pilates maybe first thing when i wake up. but just move around and get your body going
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?