If you stand in almost a squatting position and then rotate your pelvis forward, this will stretch everything in your lower back that usually gets tight after sitting a while or exercise. Make sure when you pull that pelvis in, that you’re holding for a few seconds. That makes a difference!
Downward dog into cobra pose is very good for stretching the lower back. Also being on all fours and doing happy car sad cat where you extend your back up and down is beneficial for your mid back. Finally lying on your back and trying to touch your knee to cross the other side is a great stretch.
- How can I know if I’m doing something wrong?
- Are dynamic stretches or static stretches better in the morning?
- Has stretching made a visible and feel able difference?
- Do you need to be warm before you stretch ?
- yes.why only one minute stretch is enough ?
- What are the most effective stretches you’ve found to get blood flowing and feel energized?
- Is sticking with the same routine OK?
- Where do you do your morning stretch? Do you take time out, or just do it while brushing your teeth or waiting for the coffee pot?
- what time(s) of the day is it best to stretch, and for how long?
- Do you ever find the stretches hard, what do you do if they are too hard?