If you stand in almost a squatting position and then rotate your pelvis forward, this will stretch everything in your lower back that usually gets tight after sitting a while or exercise. Make sure when you pull that pelvis in, that you’re holding for a few seconds. That makes a difference!
Downward dog into cobra pose is very good for stretching the lower back. Also being on all fours and doing happy car sad cat where you extend your back up and down is beneficial for your mid back. Finally lying on your back and trying to touch your knee to cross the other side is a great stretch.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?