If you stand in almost a squatting position and then rotate your pelvis forward, this will stretch everything in your lower back that usually gets tight after sitting a while or exercise. Make sure when you pull that pelvis in, that you’re holding for a few seconds. That makes a difference!
Downward dog into cobra pose is very good for stretching the lower back. Also being on all fours and doing happy car sad cat where you extend your back up and down is beneficial for your mid back. Finally lying on your back and trying to touch your knee to cross the other side is a great stretch.
- Yea, what are the best stretches that include most body groups
- What’s your favorite way to stretch?
- What kind of stretching do you prefer ?
- Do you have a time of day you prefer to stretch?
- What is the best stretching exercise i can do?
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?