Absolutely there is a ton you can find on YouTube. Stretching pretty much is moving your body slowly and pushing it to where you’re feel a little pull but don’t strain yourself. Just move your body or your arms or legs and directions they don’t normally usually go on a daily basis. Remember only stretch after you’ve warmed up your body by walking jogging in place marching in place swinging your arms push-ups jumping jacks. Then stretch after. Never stretch your body with cold muscles.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning as soon as you wake up or in the evening before bed and why?
- What are warmup exercises I have to do before running?
- What is the best strategy for elbow planks?
- Do you think it is good to add variation to stretching habits or should they stay similar every day?
- What type of benefits have you noticed from stretching, if any? And which stretches do you recommend?
There are tons of stretches. I’m constantly looking up stretching techniques on google. Good luck! And stay strong. You got this.
From cat-cow moving into spiraling movements with the spine. Bending the elbows, giving space for the shoulders to move along. Letting the head move along so the cervicales join the movement. Keep it nice and slow and sweet. Eyes closed and don't think about a certain pattern. Just follow the body and breath 🙂
Hi, I only saw the 11 minute stretch. I was also looking for a one minute stretch to complete the stretch routine challenge.
Plenty. Check out YouTube (yoga or stretching or flexibility as the search terms), r/flexibility, r/bodyweightfitness out maybe r/yoga. There a website called Gold Medal Bodies (and a YouTube Disney). For
When I do mine I like to use the session that comes with the app, but I do many stretches that I’ve learned from being in gym class, and yoga, and from doing sports in high school. If you haven’t ever done anything like that then I would look up some good ones online.
- Does it get easier to get back up after stretching on the floor?
- I would like stretching exercises or recommendations that could be done in an office setting or even safely while driving or in an area with minimal space?
- Are there fast and easy stretches anyone knows?
- Does stretching make you more flexible?
- Stretches for hump back/text neck?
- Good stretches for lower back?
- Do you warm up before stretching?
- Why is it neck pain can be so easily reduced with regular stretching and yet it’s so often ignored?
- How do you guys manage to do the same routines every day?!? I have school on weekdays from 7 to 2:30 then on Monday’s and Thursday’s I have karate and on Tuesdays and Thursday’s I have drama club and volleyball on Fridays. My schedule changes daily so it’s really hard for me to establish a solid routine. Can you help? Thanks a million, xoxo
- Do you have the same stretching routine every day or do you focus on different areas each day?