If you are in pain. Don’t ignore it. Simply be aware of the sensation with a sense of curiosity. For example, when bodybuilders work out intensely, they may experience pain. However, they don’t make the pain a apart of themselves, they understand it as a gateway to better things. You can’t change the fact that you have an injury, you can change your mindset of it.
I presume you are talking about excercise because it is relatively simple to continue with your other habits but try, if you can to modify your excercises to suit your needs but if you have been insturucted to rest, cut excercise out of your rouitine for a period of time and when you are ready, include it back in maybe with some hydrotherapy or gentlr cardio. Try to avoid doing strenuous activity or the excercise in which you injured yourself in until you are fully healed.
Go slower and make sure you don't hurt yourself more. Ask someone knowledgeable on what to do. Make sure your injury is treated, you want to slow down for a while, not stop completely.
If it's bad enough you need to seek medical treatment, hopefully including physical therapy. Either way you back off the exercise that caused and exasperated it. You have to redirect and refocus. If you're a runner with a knee injury, do exercise bike. If you're a tennis player with a shoulder problem, start jogging. Focus on moving forward even if it's on a new vector but don't give up
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?