I stretch while I’m still in bed. Even a simple move like holding my hands above my head feels so good that I am immediately motivated to do a couple more moves, even if I was reluctant to start stretching when I first woke up. This seems key: making that first step of the habit so easy to do that you do it every day. At least when it comes to stretching, once I’m doing a stretch it only takes a few seconds to remember why I wanted to make this habit in the first place! It really makes me feel better in my body.
- How long should I hold a stretch?
- Where do you find streching moves?
- Have you ever pulled a muscle while stretching?
- What else can I do to stretch my lower back
- Any tips how to get more flexible
- What does your exercise routine look like to do? Do use use vuelas, gym, or your own routine?
- Does anyone have any shoulder stretches for a damaged shoulder?
- What is your favorite stretch to make your body feel it’s best?
- Do you focus on several body parts or your whole body? And if you focus only on one part do you change that part daily?
- What is the best stretch to relieve a knotted calf?