I do yoga because I feel like it incorporates both mobility and stretching as well as some strengthening. I think both are probably good to do but stretching might be slightly advantageous. I think it’s also dependent on how old one is because mobility work would be beneficial the older we get because mobility goes down with age.
I also do hip and spine mobility work and try to work on some other joints too every day. That way I can mix it up every time.
Yes, I carry my stress in my shoulders nad upper back, and this has greatly affected my mobility in general. Working this out is a daily commitment.
- What strech do you think is most effective?
- I stretch in the morning, but I am not sure how long I should be stretching for?
- Which body part would you consider essential to stretch?
- If anyone has any good stretch videos they can recommend I’d love to know!
- What kinds of stretches are good for hands and feet
- Sometimes I feel like I lie to myself when I tick the boxes. Have I done not enough?
- What are your favourite go to stretches? Which stretches do you use in your daily routine?
- How do you know where to start as a beginner that is inflexible. It seems like all of the guides really hurt when I try to follow them.
- I roll my neck to stretch it but it’s still pretty inflexible. Any other neck stretches?
- I want to know how to relax while stretching