I also do hip and spine mobility work and try to work on some other joints too every day. That way I can mix it up every time.
Yes, I carry my stress in my shoulders nad upper back, and this has greatly affected my mobility in general. Working this out is a daily commitment.
I do yoga because I feel like it incorporates both mobility and stretching as well as some strengthening. I think both are probably good to do but stretching might be slightly advantageous. I think it’s also dependent on how old one is because mobility work would be beneficial the older we get because mobility goes down with age.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?