I also do hip and spine mobility work and try to work on some other joints too every day. That way I can mix it up every time.
- What type of benefits have you noticed from stretching, if any? And which stretches do you recommend?
- How do I warm up before stretching?
- What does your stretch routine look like? What do you follow? Or do you have your own routine? If so, what is it?
- Could you recommend the best stretches for a sedentary student? I.e tight hamstrings and suffering back
- Why do you use Fabulous?
Yes, I carry my stress in my shoulders nad upper back, and this has greatly affected my mobility in general. Working this out is a daily commitment.
I do yoga because I feel like it incorporates both mobility and stretching as well as some strengthening. I think both are probably good to do but stretching might be slightly advantageous. I think it’s also dependent on how old one is because mobility work would be beneficial the older we get because mobility goes down with age.
- What are the best stretches and exercises to improve flexibility?
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs