- My question is, does stretching help you to be more flexible?and what if we don’t have time to sterch?, does it affect our health?.
- How long do you hold each stretch for?
- What kind of moves are you doing concerning your back?
- How can I learn to meditate correctly or in a way that will help me de-stress with all of my finals and schoolwork?!
- Do you repeat the same stretch routine each day, or do you mix it up depending on the day you’ve had?
The first one is side stretch. So with your legs in a wide stance put your right hand on your hip and your left hand over your head and been to your right hold for 10+ seconds and then do the opposite side.
The second one I find effective is a wide leg stretch. With your legs wider than your shoulders bend forward and touch the ground. While you're down there take both hands to your right ankle and stretch and then to your left ankle, then back to the middle. Hold each stretch 10+ seconds.
The 3rd stretch that I do daily…with your feet hip-width apart take your arm straight up over your head and pointing your hand to the ceiling then slowly bend backwards continuing to look up at the ceiling. Go as far as you can without losing your balance. Hold for 10+ seconds.
Those three stretches I do daily, several times throughout my day to help rejuvenate me especially since I do a lot of sitting at a desk during the day.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?