- Do you find yourself angry for missing a task? I’m trying to change my anger to appreciation for still trying.
- Do you repeat the same stretch routine each day, or do you mix it up depending on the day you’ve had?
- What is your stretch habit? I use the fabulous 10 minute and a few 3, 5 and 10 minute stretch routines I found on YouTube.
- Which body stretches do you think are the most beneficial?
- What the perfect time to stretch !?
The first one is side stretch. So with your legs in a wide stance put your right hand on your hip and your left hand over your head and been to your right hold for 10+ seconds and then do the opposite side.
The second one I find effective is a wide leg stretch. With your legs wider than your shoulders bend forward and touch the ground. While you're down there take both hands to your right ankle and stretch and then to your left ankle, then back to the middle. Hold each stretch 10+ seconds.
The 3rd stretch that I do daily…with your feet hip-width apart take your arm straight up over your head and pointing your hand to the ceiling then slowly bend backwards continuing to look up at the ceiling. Go as far as you can without losing your balance. Hold for 10+ seconds.
Those three stretches I do daily, several times throughout my day to help rejuvenate me especially since I do a lot of sitting at a desk during the day.
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?