My evening (bedtime) routine starts at 9 pm. I clean & tidy up, stretch and check my weight. I think thats the perfect evening routine (at least for me).
Ash my face, brush my teeth, put on my pajamas, then stretch my body out well, take relaxing breathes, get in bed and snuggle down
I don't have the stretch routine as bedtime. I've set the set water ready for tomorrow morning routine and meditate. Meditate before sleeping is great for falung asleep. So almost no effort at all. Stretching is for in the afternoon when I feel drowsy from lunch. Hope it helps
My entire bedtime routine is brief. I’m practice a small routine of behaviors fostering sleep. My stretches are: standing calves stretch, seated Hamstring stretch seated piriformis stretch and down-dog.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?