Ash my face, brush my teeth, put on my pajamas, then stretch my body out well, take relaxing breathes, get in bed and snuggle down
- What’s a good stretch for tight hamstrings and hips?
- When Do I half moon stretch ,My lower leg can’t be streght.what to do?
- What kind of stretch routine do you find most beneficial?
- What are effective stretches for reducing belly fat?
- What types of stretches would you recommend to someone with lumbar scoliosis?
My entire bedtime routine is brief. I’m practice a small routine of behaviors fostering sleep. My stretches are: standing calves stretch, seated Hamstring stretch seated piriformis stretch and down-dog.
I don't have the stretch routine as bedtime. I've set the set water ready for tomorrow morning routine and meditate. Meditate before sleeping is great for falung asleep. So almost no effort at all. Stretching is for in the afternoon when I feel drowsy from lunch. Hope it helps
My evening (bedtime) routine starts at 9 pm. I clean & tidy up, stretch and check my weight. I think thats the perfect evening routine (at least for me).
- What are the best stretches and exercises to improve flexibility?
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs