Ash my face, brush my teeth, put on my pajamas, then stretch my body out well, take relaxing breathes, get in bed and snuggle down
- Do I need to stretch before even short exercise sessions like the 7-minute workout?
- How much time shall i make each stretching 🙆♀️ position? Is 15 seconds is enough?
- When do you stretch for maximum benefit?
- What stretches are the best?
- Do you find it more beneficial to stretch before bedtime or in the morning or are both great times to stretch? And why?
My entire bedtime routine is brief. I’m practice a small routine of behaviors fostering sleep. My stretches are: standing calves stretch, seated Hamstring stretch seated piriformis stretch and down-dog.
I don't have the stretch routine as bedtime. I've set the set water ready for tomorrow morning routine and meditate. Meditate before sleeping is great for falung asleep. So almost no effort at all. Stretching is for in the afternoon when I feel drowsy from lunch. Hope it helps
My evening (bedtime) routine starts at 9 pm. I clean & tidy up, stretch and check my weight. I think thats the perfect evening routine (at least for me).
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?