Currently I do a couple arm stretches, side stretches, and then sit on the ground and reach for my toes. If my neck and shoulders feel tight I'll do some neck and shoulder rolls
The best one I've had so far is the Stretching Rountine that's on this app. It doesn't take long & The Stretches are not that many. Start off with 3 stretches and work you way up from their 😊
I find that slow elongating moves feel really good. It feels stimulating. I start at my scalp and work my way down to my toes.❤️
- What are the best stretches and exercises to improve flexibility?
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs