The best one I've had so far is the Stretching Rountine that's on this app. It doesn't take long & The Stretches are not that many. Start off with 3 stretches and work you way up from their 😊
L Andro Y.
I find that slow elongating moves feel really good. It feels stimulating. I start at my scalp and work my way down to my toes.❤️
Currently I do a couple arm stretches, side stretches, and then sit on the ground and reach for my toes. If my neck and shoulders feel tight I'll do some neck and shoulder rolls
- What types of stretches do you do in the morning (if any)? Do you have a few recommendations that really work for you?
- Do you bounce or hold your stretch?
- What are good ways to stretch your feet and hands?
- Do prefer to stretch before sleeping or when you wake up?
- Is it best to stretch in the morning or before bed?
- What is your favorite way to stretch your neck?
- Dose any one have a really good stretching routine, because I would really like one but I have not found any really good ones that I can do at home.
- Name three sensations other than the physical burn you love about getting your stretch on?
- Bounce or no bounce in your stretch?
- What kind of stretches would you recommend for someone who has very limited mobility in their joints/overweight/unfit etc…