The best one I've had so far is the Stretching Rountine that's on this app. It doesn't take long & The Stretches are not that many. Start off with 3 stretches and work you way up from their 😊
L Andro Y.
I find that slow elongating moves feel really good. It feels stimulating. I start at my scalp and work my way down to my toes.❤️
Currently I do a couple arm stretches, side stretches, and then sit on the ground and reach for my toes. If my neck and shoulders feel tight I'll do some neck and shoulder rolls
- When in your morning routine do you find is best to do your stretches?
- Are there any specific short stretch routines that you have?
- what is the best stretching exercise in the afternoon?
- How do you feel after a Fabulous stretch?
- Best stretching app?
- when and how long do you usually stretch?
- How often do you stretch and how long?
- How many time a day should I stretch
- The BEST stretch for your sciatic nerve?
- What do you think about when stretching?