Currently I do a couple arm stretches, side stretches, and then sit on the ground and reach for my toes. If my neck and shoulders feel tight I'll do some neck and shoulder rolls
The best one I've had so far is the Stretching Rountine that's on this app. It doesn't take long & The Stretches are not that many. Start off with 3 stretches and work you way up from their 😊
I find that slow elongating moves feel really good. It feels stimulating. I start at my scalp and work my way down to my toes.❤️
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?