The best one I've had so far is the Stretching Rountine that's on this app. It doesn't take long & The Stretches are not that many. Start off with 3 stretches and work you way up from their 😊
L Andro Y.
I find that slow elongating moves feel really good. It feels stimulating. I start at my scalp and work my way down to my toes.❤️
Currently I do a couple arm stretches, side stretches, and then sit on the ground and reach for my toes. If my neck and shoulders feel tight I'll do some neck and shoulder rolls
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?