Secondly, make sure you breathe deeply while doing the stretches. Holding your breathe can cause the body to tighten and resist the stretch.
You may also have knots in your muscles – these can be painful especially when stretching. The best thing for these is to use a tennis ball or a foam roller to massage the sore part of the muscle. Or go see a physiotherapist – they are excellent at resolving this. And drink plenty of water (this will stop muscle knots happening).
Listen to your body. Breathe. Improve over time. And get help for the pain if you think you might need it.
And smile 🙂
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?