Secondly, make sure you breathe deeply while doing the stretches. Holding your breathe can cause the body to tighten and resist the stretch.
You may also have knots in your muscles – these can be painful especially when stretching. The best thing for these is to use a tennis ball or a foam roller to massage the sore part of the muscle. Or go see a physiotherapist – they are excellent at resolving this. And drink plenty of water (this will stop muscle knots happening).
Listen to your body. Breathe. Improve over time. And get help for the pain if you think you might need it.
And smile 🙂
- What are the best stretches and exercises to improve flexibility?
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs