First thing in the morning helps get the blood flowing and wakes me up and sets me in good stead for the day
In the morning it helps me wake up. In the afternoon it breaks up my day, gives me energy, and ensures I’m not sat at my desk for too long. Before bed, I follow a yoga stretching routine that prepares my mind and body for sleep.
I also stretch before and after my daily walk 😊
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?