I personally don’t have a routine. I just stretch my arms and my legs however i feel to that day. It isn’t like a 30 minute workout, its just a stretch
If your stretching routine is more to relax, try relaxing stretches like touching your toes. But if you’re stretching to become more flexible, then try doing the splits. Also stretch 10 minutes in the morning, 20 in the afternoon, and 30 at night. More stretching at night helps you from tensing back up while sleeping.
A good stretching routine are doing activities that are only "light" so that your muscles would not get shocked when you actually become more active. How long you're supposed to stretch? Depends on you actually, mine is for atleast 10 – 15 mins.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?