I would suggest doing your stretching at night in order to avoid strains/pains. Stretching is also a good way to wind down for bed. But if you only have space in your schedule during the morning, go ahead and stretch then if you need.
- When in your morning routine do you find is best to do your stretches?
- Are there any specific short stretch routines that you have?
- what is the best stretching exercise in the afternoon?
- How do you feel after a Fabulous stretch?
- Best stretching app?
- when and how long do you usually stretch?
- How often do you stretch and how long?
- How many time a day should I stretch
- The BEST stretch for your sciatic nerve?
- What do you think about when stretching?